Duruma Göre Uygun Cevabı Vermek
DURUMA GÖRE VEN UYGUN CEVABI VERME TESTİ
1) You are waiting for your turn to pay in a shop when you hear an old man asks one of the shop assistants where Swan Park is. The shop assistant seems not to know. You know where it is, so you say helpfully:
A) It is hard to find that park so you need someone to take you there.
2) In one of the conversations with your friends, he says that his elder brother has warned him not to eat hamburger at Roger’s restaurant, adding that he didn’t get any answer to the reason for this, though he asked several times. In order to draw a logical conclusion, you say to your friend:
A) Your elder brother might think that fast food restaurants spoil people’s health.
3) Highly concerned about your aunt, you have been calling her up for days and you are trying to obtain news from her, but you haven’t received any yet. For that reason, you call your mother and ask whether she knows anything about your aunt and she replies that she hasn’t got any news from her either and when she asks you whether you have called her or not, you reply anxiously:
A) I have phoned her many times and even left messages, but she has never returned my call.
4) While you and your wife are sitting in the living room, you daughter enters into the room crying and when you ask what is up, she replies that she had a terrible exam though she trusted herself very much in advance of the exam and when you ask her what happened, she responds in a shocked manner:
A) At the very beginning of the exam I was sure that I answered all the questions correctly.
5) Your friend is trying to decide on a pet animal. You know that utility is more important to him than just fun. With this in mind, you advise him;
6) You are going to marry in a week and your best friend says that he booked a room in a hotel in Antalya for you and your would-be wife as a wedding present. You know that hotel very well and you realize that it is impossible to stay there, so in order not to hurt your friend’s feelings, you say kindly:
A) Sorry, I’ve forgotten to tell you that I made another reservation three weeks ago.
7) You have accidentally spilt your coffee with milk all over the table cloth at a visit to your aunt. Knowing that she is bad-tempered, you sincerely apologize, saying:
8) As a group of actors and actresses, you have long been rehearsing a play named “The Wolf and The Miracle” and it is time to perform it on the stage, and after the performance you ask your director whether the play will be watched by many spectators in the days to come and he responds by stating that it is too soon to be sure about the success of play, so he says:
A) You have just got the praise of that audience and you will be much better later.
9) While having a conversation with one of your friends on the new machines that are being produced almost every day, you mention that these new machines come out in such a rate that you find it hard to adapt to them day by day, so you say:
A) I think some new machines that have recently been produced are useless.
10) You want to change the trousers you bought the day before. When you go to the shop you can’t see the shop assistant from whom you purchased the trousers. When you ask another girl behind the counter about her she says:
A) She left an hour ago but I’m sure if you come tomorrow, she will change it.
11) You borrowed your friend’s golden wristwatch to wear on a relative’s wedding two weeks ago. It is very expensive and has spiritual value. He asks for it back, but you can’t remember where it is. You know it must be in the safe in your house. Not wanting to lie to him, you say:
A) Oh that. I gave it to a moneylender in return for some money.
12) At a meeting, given that playing games of chance is hazardous to everybody when it is done for money, you state that a large number of men are spoiled because of this even if they are good-tempered, so you say:
A) Gambling is an important weapon on the hand of ill-tempered people.
13) Your neighbor wants you to look after her 7-year-old boy for the weekend while she visits her sick grandmother. Last time you looked after him this naughty boy made a big mess in your house so you refuse your neighbor kindly by telling her a lie, so you say:
A) How dare you ask me this question after your child had made such a mess in my house?
14) One of your best friends has called you up, telling that he will have a meeting with a famous star in the days ahead, but he is not certain about what kind of questions he should direct to the celebrity and he wants you to give him some opinion. In response, you offer him to ask questions that will enable the celebrity to give long answers by saying:
A) In the interview try to ask questions that don’t just need ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ as an answer.
15) You are out doing shopping, and you happen to see a lovely shirt in the shop window. When you go into the shop, you learn that there is only that one left of that style. So you ask the shop assistant;
A) Why do you put the best items in the window?
16) You and your wife are on holiday. You have booked a safari tour to a forest far away from the city. On the morning of the tour, you meet a family friend and he invites you on a boat trip, which seems more fun. You ask the tour guide:
A) Is it possible to go to the forest by boat instead of by bus?
17) After watching the film that your close friend, Brian suggested, you encounter him and he asks whether the film affected you or not and in response you state that it deeply did, saying:
A) Generally speaking, the film was good, but it was not so good as you said.
18) One day while having a conversation with your mother, she asks you whether you get any information of where your close friend, Martha lives now and you reply that her exact whereabouts are still a mystery but you guess that she lives in Massachusetts, so you say:
A) Last year Martha wrote me a letter from Massachusetts and she invited me.
19) While waiting in the queue in order to get your monthly salary in front of the bank, you notice that a man is trying to enter the queue, so you find it necessary to warn him because you think he must be respectful to other people’s rights, so you warn him to give him a lesson:
A) If you want to be respected, you have to be respectful to others at first.
YDS Deneme Testleri, İngilizce testleri
KPDS.ORG bedava ingilizce hazırlık ve testler