Eş Anlamlı Kelimeler Testi
EŞ ANLAMLI KELİMELER TESTİ
Find the synonym of the word in bold in the following sentences.
1) Luckily, she had innate ability to judge people quickly and accurately.
2) Wealth is not necessarily synonymous with happiness.
A) being of great importance
3) Some people are dying of hunger; meanwhile, others are throwing away food they don’t eat.
A) at the same time
4) The committee has decided that henceforth a special test will have to be taken by new students.
A) all of a sudden
5) Many areas of the southwestern United States are arid and desert-like.
6) He was immersed in his work and did not even see me.
7) A tribesman in Africa looks at time from a different perspec¬tive than an American businessman.
A) various aspects of evaluation
8) The Independence Day firework show was quite a spectacle.
A) impressive performance
9) When you get sick the doctor will often send a sample of your blood for analysis.
A) the cases of infected bodies
10) Before Newton, people had great difficulty understanding how any metal could conduct electricity.
11) Political repression and poverty induced many people to leave their homeland and emigrate.
12) Some of the old viaducts are not high enough for today’s tall trucks to go under.
A) a container especially used for making tea
13) In his defense the lawyer referred to a similar case in 1952 that established a precedent in favor of his client.
A) an event having happened before
14) Photographic film has to be processed before we get the pictures.
15) He looked at the view from his window and contemplated his next move.
16) Old people often reminisce about the days of their youth.
17) It’s hard to conceive what an earthquake greater than 8.0 on the Richter scale can do.
18) Drastic measures were taken by the government to control the rate of inflation.
YDS Deneme Testleri, İngilizce testleri
kpds.org bedava ingilizce hazırlık ve testler