GRAMMAR TEST – 23
1. I know that schoolgirl ____
A) whose dog lost
B) whom dog is lost
C) whose dog is lost
D) lost her dog
E) dog is lost
2. I know the doctor ___ is in Jennifer’s class.
A) whom son
C) why his son
D) whose son
E) that son
3. The hospital _____ in Springfield town is new and modern.
A) whom is
B) which is
D) in which is
E) who is
4. Those apartments ___ $500,500 to buy are beautiful.
A) which cost
B) whose cost
C) in which cost
D) which costs
E) that costs
5. The woman ___ has to use crutches for about eight months.
A) who broke her leg
B) whom broke her leg
C) broke her leg
D) whose leg broke
E) which broke her leg
6. The doctor ___ me last year moved to Florence.
A) whom treated
B) whose treated
C) that treated
D) treated :
E) was treating
7. Get to recognize the doctor ___ you are using in your studies.
A) whom wrote the book
B) whose husband that he wrote the book
C) whose husband wrote the book
D) husband wrote the book
E) that her-husband of whom wrote the book
8. The nurse will bring the tablets ____
A) that the doctor prescribed it
B) which the doctor prescribed
C) which the doctor prescribed it
D) which was prescribed the doctor
E) who is prescribed by the doctor
9. The nurses ___ were very busy.
A) whom we saw
B) that we saw them
C) who we saw
D) which we saw
E) where we saw
10. I didn’t like the waiting area ___: was small, stuffy and uncomfortable.
11. My uncle is a gentleman ____
A) played with his children
B) who played with his children
C) that he plays with his children
D) he plays with his children
E) who plays with his children
12. There are a lot of nurses ____
A) which work at the City Central Hospital
B) they work at the City Central Hospital
C) who work at the City Central Hospital
D) whom they work at the City Central Hospital
E) that they work at the City Central Hospital
13. The airline pilot ___ I met yesterday is Turkish.
14. The flight attendants ___ were too busy to talk to us.
A) that we saw them
C) whom we saw
D) we saw them
E) which we saw
15. This is the pill ___ three times a day to get over my cold quickly.
A) I have to take them
B) that I have to take them
C) in which I have to take
D) which I have to take
E) why I have to take
16. I know the café ___.
A) that Dr. Brown was looking
B) at which Dr. Brown, was looking
C) which Dr. Brown was looking
D) that Mr. Brown was looking for
E) for that Mr. Brown was looking
17. These are the journals ___ in bed.
A) that I read them
B) I read them
C) I am reading them
D) which l read
E) which I read them
18. Did the waitress bring the dessert that ___?
A) Dr. Brown ordered it
B) Dr. Brown ordered
C) which Dr. Brown ordered it
E) that Dr. Brown order
19. The schoolgirl ___ I danced with was Mary Brown.
E) to whom
20. There is the medical doctor ___ from my camping holiday last year.
A) whose I know
B) whom I know him
C) whom I know
D) that I know him
E) I know him
21. Yesterday was the day ___ our team won the match.
22. We know the medical doctor ____ in the afternoons.
A) with whose daughter Debbie plays
B) daughter Debbie plays
C) whom daughter Debbie plays with
D) whose daughter Cabbie plays
E) whose playing with Debbie
23. The medical doctor ___ is a famous surgeon.
A) we saw at the concert
B) whose we saw at the concert
C) seeing at the concert
D) saw at the concert
E) that saw at the concert
24. The medical doctor ___ we saw yesterday knows my father.
25. I know the nurse ___ you saw in the sanatorium.
E) in which
|TEST 17||TEST 18||TEST 19||TEST 20||TEST 21||TEST 22||TEST 23||TEST 24|