İngilizce Deneme 1
| 20) Despite their extensive research and experience, neither child psychologists nor psychiatrists ____ yet figured out how children work.
A) has B) have C) was D) were E) had
21) He ________ firm by refusing to give in even though we ______ him nicely, earlier.
A) will remain / had asked
22) “Here ________ the news and here ______the news headlines” is generally the opening of the BBC Announcer.
A) is / are B) are / is C) was / was D) were / were E) has / have
23-27. sorularda, aşağıdaki parçada numaralanmış yerlere uygun düşen sözcük ya da ifadeyi bulunuz.
A myth is a sacred story from the past. It may explain the origin of the universe and of life, or it may express its culture’s ____(23)___ values in human terms. Myths concern the powers __(24)___ control the human world and the relationship ___(25)___ those powers and human beings. ___(26)___ myths are religious in their origin and function, they __(27)___ as well be the earliest form of history, science, or philosophy.
23) A) moral B) morality C) immorality D) morale E) moralist
24) A) for which B) in which C) whom D) that E) on which
25) A) on B) among C) under
27) A) may B) must C) can
28-32. sorularda, aşağıdaki parçada numaralanmış yerlere uygun düşen sözcük ya da ifadeyi bulunuz.
An alcoholic is a person who has ___(28)___ to alcoholic beverages. When he drinks, he can’t keep control of himself and use his brain. He thinks that he is in ____(29)____ world. By the help of drink, he tells everything about his private life to other people. While he is working, he cannot ____(30)___ the difficulties of his duty. This problem is also seen at home. He cannot get on well with the people who live at home. ___(31)___, he cannot have good relations with the people in society. This fact indicates that he may lose ____(32)____ his family and work in the same day.
28) A) guidance B) perception
29) A) each other B) one another C) another D) others E) every other
30) A) abuse B) face C) inherit D) register E) strike
31) A) As B) Yet C) Whereas
32) A) both B) neither C) either D) not only E) hardly
33) After the beggar put the money in his bag, _____________.
A) we have asked him what to do with it
34) I am certain that the new secretary will have learnt every necessary thing _______.
A) by the time she was ready for permanent employment
35) Many customers only want to buy something _______.
A) because our rivals have produced high quality goods
36) As far as I remember, it is more or less twelve years _________.
A) since he joined in our excavation team
37) Jane has been thinking about replacing her car _________.
A) before prices rose again because of new taxes
|<< – >>|
Deneme Testleri, İngilizce testleri
KPDS.ORG bedava ingilizce hazırlık ve testler