İngilizce Deneme 2
| 1-22. sorularda, cümlede boş bırakılan yerlere uygun düşen sözcük ya da ifadeyi bulunuz.
1) If a country isn’t self-sufficient in raw materials for industry, it meets the _____ for them through importation from abroad.
A) necessity B) need C) likelihood
2) You have to ______ all your skills in this field so as to show that you are the correct choice for this position.
A) demonstrate B) reflect
3) Since the members of the football team were rather aware of the importance of the match, they were determined to be ________ to any distraction.
A) conscious B) oblivious
4) Even in the days when America was known as the New World, it was a country with a / an _________ for its spirit of enterprise and the ability of its people to make a good deal.
A) institution B) characteristic
5) Today, it is generally accepted that some drugs cannot eliminate the disease, but _________ the spread of it.
A) retain B) destroy C) detect
6) Unfortunately, the woman had to be involved in the area of epidemics; for that reason, she suffered from that extreme ________.
A) alien B) exposure C) inclination
A) invaluably B) intuitively
8) Since the woman was quite demoralized as a result of severe quarrel with her boss, she couldn’t _______ talking with him when she met him by coincidence yesterday.
A) catch up with B) drop in on
9) By my close friend’s accounts, the preparation of the homework was _____ because of the lack of introductory part in the former one.
A) done over B) dropped by
10) A : You _______ at this hour. The boss hasn’t come, yet.
A) didn’t need to come / must have informed
11) Some historians suggest that the Indians of the USA ______ from Asia thousands of years ago, but some others suggest that they ______ so as they were no convenient vehicles for this.
A) must have immigrated / can’t do
A) can’t have exerted
13) A : Would you mind if I _________ you by your second name?
A) call B) am calling C) will call
14) A : Our Japanese guests want to see historical places. Where ______ I take them?
A) shall / could take
15) In many states in today’s world, law and order ______ through a strong police force although the people claim that this _______ much of citizens’ freedom.
A) are maintaining / has restricted
16) We were ___ the impression that she had something to do ___ the crime though she claimed to the contrary.
A) of / about B) with / without C) on / for
17) The bomb squad arrived at the scene ten minutes ____ they received an anonymous call saying that there was a bomb in the shop.
A) when B) because C) after
A) tell B) be telling
19) After having some difficulty for some time in that hostile environment, she ____ among so many frustrating factors.
A) used to live
20) It is quite a common practice in many countries, especially in the underdeveloped ones, that employees ______ less money for the work they do.
A) are paid B) have to pay
21) John _______ his warm clothes in his suitcase to keep himself warm in harsh weather. I wonder why he didn’t.
A) was supposed to put
22) If the taxi driver accelerates only a little, the referee _________ his whistle for the match yet when we _____ our seats in the stadium.
A) won’t blow / took
|<< Geri –|
Deneme Testleri, İngilizce testleri
KPDS.ORG bedava ingilizce hazırlık ve testler