+ KELİME TEST 24
| TEST 24
1) . Through the summer, the bank rates were reasonably steady, but they have started to ….. again.
2) . I believe that leaders must effort to stay open-minded and try to ….. another person’s point of view.
3) . We must give all the medical details, but do ….. from giving any names.
4) . The evidence of the last witness ….. the accused of all suspicion.
5) He has deliberately and __ done everything in his power to prevent the scheme from being successful.
6) Imitation may be the sincerest way of flattery, but those imitated __ feel flattered.
7) I think we might as well bring the discussion to an end as we seem to have __ the subject.
8) Whether we like it or not, we have to admit the __ of this argument.
9) Science reporters, like all journalists, __ to provide the public with timely, informative and useful news and analysis.
10) In view of the rapid growth of the world population, the task of feeding everyone is a__ one.
11) The students who are to __ the field study should report to the head of the department as soon as possible.
12) He was always greatly admired in the media, because all his life he __ the principle of the free press.
13) The _____ concerning total disarmament have broken down without leading to any fruitful results whatsoever.
14) He’s nearly 80 years old but still works for a couple of firms in an __ capacity.
15) It is only too obvious that the majority of children in the developing countries are not receiving __ nourishment.
16) The judge warned the prosecutor that he must __ from ridiculing the accused.
17) The insurance company immediately send a team of specialists to __ the damage caused by the floods.
18) The surgeon was _____ embarrassed to learn that a piece of bandage had been left inside the abdomen.
19) The chief of the Intelligence Service told me ___ that there would soon be several important changes made in the organization.
20) The special committee has been called to discuss in detail the __ in higher education.
21) The executive committee was of the opinion that the motion must be passed __.
22) The old age of the equipment is an exact ___ to the factory.
23) Having lived in a ___ most of her life, she despaired of ever living the high-quality life.
24) The President considered the vote on his tax bill to be ___.
25) The _____ from their porch encompassed a huge part of the Rocky Mountains.
|KELİME TESTLERİ CEVAP ANAHTARI|
|TEST 17||TEST 18||TEST 19||TEST 20||TEST 21||TEST 22||TEST 23||TEST 24|