+ KELİME TEST 25
| TEST 25
1) The candidate felt that his ___ credentials were adequate to win him the job.
2) Peace in the region was as ___ as the wind.
3) My senator did a complete ___ when he voted for superior taxes.
4) The snow was so deep that Alan had to use a ___ to get through.
5) Can you see any ___ in having a large family?
6) What sort of ___ did you make about the United States before you came here?
7) The researchers ___ their knowledge before writing the report.
8) You can’t ___ a child to speak before he is ready.
9) If you ___ the suitcases to the top of the carriage with lots of rope, they won’t fall off.
10) Henry is one of the most ____ speakers I know.
11) He needs lots of ___ to start his own business.
12) How can you find the ___ to work and go to school at the same time?
13) ___! You have won your competition.
14) . He is so angry that he begins shouting at the ___ of his voice.
15) I persist in ___ at a French University for a summer course.
16) . The oldest wedding customs still observed today is the wearing of the bridal ___.
17) . He ___ his brains trying to find an answer to the problem.
18) . Would you check the roof? I think some of the ____ are loose.
19) . He always goes on business ___ to Chicago.
20) . He shook his ___ at me and threatened to punch me.
21) As a result of the continuing economic collapse, a huge ___ in the budget seems inevitable.
22) The current economic figures ___ that the country is slowly coming out of the crisis.,
23) When the rate of exchange began to increase again, he felt ___ to call a meeting of the financial staff.
24) As far as we are concerned, the evidence put before the court was not ___ enough to find the man guilty.
25) He devised an ___ scheme whereby the rate of unemployment in the country could be decreased sharply.
|KELİME TESTLERİ CEVAP ANAHTARI|
|TEST 25||TEST 26||TEST 27||TEST 28||TEST 29||TEST 30||TEST 31||TEST 32|